Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by csharp View Post
    Thanks for clarifying and your resume. It is likely I am wrong and confused. So the EDU are only behind until June. Basically from Sept until June of the next year.
    used to be August to August, but since schools, Mostly university's start mid August the IT department couldn't get the software onto the PC's before the semester started, hence the may\june release to schools.
    since I'm staff I get it then, we have summer courses we support so it's nice to get used to the new version, 2018 will take a little more time since SWCAM is now included and it is the premium one.

so it is technically still August as the students start school then, i'm just lucky as staff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by len_1962 View Post
    used to be August to August, but since schools, Mostly university's start mid August the IT department couldn't get the software onto the PC's before the semester started, hence the may\june release to schools.
    since I'm staff I get it then, we have summer courses we support so it's nice to get used to the new version, 2018 will take a little more time since SWCAM is now included and it is the premium one.

so it is technically still August as the students start school then, i'm just lucky as staff.
    You really are not going to share how you get previous releases of HSMWorks to run in the current SW release??

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by csharp View Post
    Len
    Maybe you can share with others how you are getting around the below error. I have SW2017 SP3.0 Installed and according to you I can run HSMWorks 2016, yet I keep getting this error and the addin will not load. What am I doing wrong??

Attachment 221250
    I do not have the old files only 2018 deleted them last fall cause HD was full. can you get to me? I up dated all my pc's over winter break to new 2018 hsmworks

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I do not have the old files only 2018 deleted them last fall cause HD was full. can you get to me? I up dated all my pc's over winter break to new 2018 hsmworks
    I just tried one of these

http://www.hsmworks.com/files/hsmwor....40513-x64.exe

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

does HSMWorks 2016 use the old license manager system? I do not remember.

because that one expired for the network version we have. died 2\2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

does HSMWorks 2016 use the old license manager system? I do not remember.

because that one expired for the network version we have. died 2\2017
    Don't worry about. I thought maybe you would remember how you got it to run in newer version of SW. I have always gotten an error if I tried to install a new version of SW before HSMWorks enabled support for it. I never seen them go back and add support in old versions of HSMWorks for new version of SW. No need to install outdated version or licenses for me. Thanks for checking on it.