What's new
What's new

onecnc xr7

garethr12

Plastic
Hi
Im looking for some advise and guidance, Im very new to cad/cam , Just bought onecncxr7 , to run to a bridgeport vmc560/22 with a heidenhaim tnc 370 control . The problem i am having is , when i come the list to pick a " post " TO Send it to the machine there is no heidenhaim 370 , ive tried other heidenhaim posts but it does not seem to work . Now im not sure if the problem is if the machine is not set right ready to input the file,( baude rate , fe ,me , ext...etc ) or if it is a problem with the software and the "post " not being right ? Any help to get me up and running would be very much appreciated indeed

Thanks in advance

Heidenhains are fully backward compatible. Any older post will work in a newer machine.

If it is not downloading you have a comm error, what software are you using for download?

write a small program at the machine, upload it and re download it to test comms

HI help needed
Ive Download tncremote , and them posted it to my machine on heidenhain 355 ( mine is tnc 370) but i had error DATA TRANSFER ERRONEOUS B

Many thanks

With Onecnc its quite easy to tweak the Post as required. Pick something close to what should work then adjust your start and end lines and so on.

Back