What's new
What's new

Post Proceesor needed, Mastercam to Fanuc 18i-TB

JB Bergman

Hot Rolled
My company has a Doosan Puma 2500LSY lathe, 2008 vintage. We have never been able to find a post possessor for it's controller a Fanuc 18i-TB utilizing Mastercam.
I know there are LOTS of Doosan Pumas out there, probably not with this series of control. Can anyone recommend a post possessor?

Thanks, JB Bergman

My first reaction would be to ask your Mastercam reseller, they are supposed to support you on this kind of thing.

What exactly is wrong with the generic lathe post? With correct machine control definition editing and leftover minor formatting stuff in your post it should be striaghtforward to get the generic to do what you want.

Mastercam has that post. That is a straight forward lathe post with Sub and Y axis live toys. I know this because they provided mine for my Kia SKT21-LMS. Same exact post even for auto door. Just ask your re-seller.

Thank you for the responses, I will talk to the guys in that group some more to find out what their issues are exactly. I was tasked with helping them out. There is so much knowledge here I knew people would be willing to help out.
Thanks, JB Bergman

Back