What's new
What's new

Question???

Brian_C

Plastic
I am new to this site but I got a couple questions. I am a CNC Machinist and I've always done my own programs well now I am moving into a programmer role.I feel that if I am going to the take the time to learn BobCAD,I'm going to really learn it,as I want to be very good at my job(same approach I took to machining).Anyway I'm interested in purchasing BobCad V30 for my personal laptop that way I will have as part of toolbox,I just need a little direction in where to go to get the best price on it.Is going straight to BobCad my best option? I also would appreciate it if someone could let me know if a AMD Radeon r5 graphics card will work good with v30 of bobcad or not? Thanks in advance for any help.

I am new to this site but I got a couple questions. I am a CNC Machinist and I've always done my own programs well now I am moving into a programmer role.I feel that if I am going to the take the time to learn BobCAD,I'm going to really learn it,as I want to be very good at my job(same approach I took to machining).Anyway I'm interested in purchasing BobCad V30 for my personal laptop that way I will have as part of toolbox,I just need a little direction in where to go to get the best price on it.Is going straight to BobCad my best option? I also would appreciate it if someone could let me know if a AMD Radeon r5 graphics card will work good with v30 of bobcad or not? Thanks in advance for any help.

This will probably get locked as your title doesn't inform us of anything.

Start a new thread with a title like "Where to buy Bobcad v30?"

Also, look up member Aldaepolo (sp?), he works for Bobcad here in Clearwater. I think you can only buy direct, but could be wrong.

I cant access ebay USA from here but even in the Philippines its on ebay for $150.00

Just and FYI, If you will be the strictly programming that means you have to create the setup sheets and other docs. Work on your spacings after punctuations. Clear communication is just as important as the program.

Back