What's new
What's new

Sample Program for Wasino LJ63M needed

ernieflash

Cast Iron
Hi , I am in need for a sample program for my wasino LJ63 M with a Fanuc 10T controller
I need it so i can get a post-processor generated
I would like for it to have milling and turning and whatever else you got ,threading ,boreing etc.
Thanks in Advance
Ernie

You posted in the right spot but sometimes it can be hit or miss. I asked for instructions on how to do a parameter backup on a Fanuc 0i-TC. A you would think incredibly simple thing to answer for people with experience. I got silence for a response. It can be hit or miss.

If your question isn't interesting you probably won't get a response. Also your request sounds like work. They would have to get a file, make sure it was safe to send to a third party. Contact you, exchange emails so they could send it to you. Or try to cut and paste it right into the forum. Extra effort means you will probably have to wait for someone to have a break in work to help out.

Or like my question it will just scroll out the bottom and never get responded to. It happens, just search around elsewhere.

Also a very good case could be made to post it in the main CNC section. Vastly more traffic there.

Did you get this taken care of by now? I have a Wasino 10T lathe too. I need help with the milling programming, but I have turning programs I can help with.

Back