Siemens NX CAM training locations in Socal?
Close
Login to Your Account
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Siemens NX CAM training locations in Socal?

Hello guys, so my employer is a medium sized forging manufacturer in southern California, they're expanding their operations and are looking to select a CAM package. They're leaning quite heavily towards NX because our parent company uses it and they're trying to emulate them. I was able to find the Siemens corporate training program but they were unsatisfied with the dates and are looking for alternatives. I was hoping some of you know a training site that can train people with little to no CAD/CAM experience, like a community College or trade school. Thanks

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not a trade school or college but the iGETIT online training for NX is very extensive and you can watch the modules as many times as you need. We have a corporate license for both NX and the iGETIT training. iGETIT shows 306 courses for NX with 168 skill assessments. Some of the courses are short (under 20 mins) some are 8 hrs or more.

edit: I do agree that if you can get classroom training to get you through the basics that would be better.
    Last edited by William Ward; 06-22-2018 at 12:30 PM. Reason: added info

3. Likes Flash728 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Siemens offers training called Learning Advantage which covers pretty much everything you need to do, is self paced, has assessments and other features. I recommend checking them out as well.