What's new
What's new

SurfCam Help

AlfaGTA

Diamond
Long shot here.
I have a license copy of SurfCam. Let maintenance lapse years back because i just use the program for internal work so no need for the latest version.
I have a legal dongle and all.
Program works fine for my needs but i have an issue.

Somehow i have lost the copy of the version that was current when my maintenance ended.
Looking for a copy of "SurfCam 6" Build 136, 64 bit program. Need to upgrade my computer and wish to reload this program.
Have lots of legacy files that i use for layout and location solutions that i don't want to loose....
Hope someone out there can help....
Thanks in advance.
Cheers Ross

Long shot here.
I have a license copy of SurfCam. Let maintenance lapse years back because i just use the program for internal work so no need for the latest version.
I have a legal dongle and all.
Program works fine for my needs but i have an issue.

Somehow i have lost the copy of the version that was current when my maintenance ended.
Looking for a copy of "SurfCam 6" Build 136, 64 bit program. Need to upgrade my computer and wish to reload this program.
Have lots of legacy files that i use for layout and location solutions that i don't want to loose....
Hope someone out there can help....
Thanks in advance.
Cheers Ross

Have you contacted Hexagon to see if they will give it too you?

Go ask mom all she can do is say no .... but who knows she could say yes.

it is a long shot cause you bought from Surfware.

I used to keep all my CD\DVD's but cleaned everything out about a year ago, sorry

UPDATE: just check the portal and the oldest they allow you too download is 2014

Back