What's new
What's new

Win-cnc full radius

Numbah1

Plastic
Just got win-cnc earlier this week, v3.80. Went over all the features but 1 thing that slipped my mind is full radius turning, rarely have to do this. Is there a way to get it to make a full radius section for my program?

Just got win-cnc earlier this week, v3.80. Went over all the features but 1 thing that slipped my mind is full radius turning, rarely have to do this. Is there a way to get it to make a full radius section for my program?

I'm not sure how many people here use that software, have you tried contacting them directly?

I used to have that software for my Citizens, but it has been quite a while since I used it. I don't recall a specific code generator for radii on there, but I could be wrong. I recall a chamfer calculator, a grooving code generator, a threading code generator and a surface finish calculator.

Call Marubeni Citizen directly at the Elk Grove Village IL location. Brian Such is there, and he wrote that software. They can certainly direct you. I have found them to be quite helpful over the years.

Back