What's new
What's new

CAD Designer with CNC experience (programming/operation) Looking in Missouri

JNieman

Titanium
I currently reside in South Louisiana. I am looking to move to Missouri, Franklin County, to be specific. I'm trying to get a feel for work in the area.

I'm primarily a CAD Designer, with good experience in manual machining (mill and lathe) and CNC programming and operation (HAAS 3-axis Mill w/ 4th axis addon, HAAS lathe)

Background includes job shop metal fab design with table lasers, tubing lasers, brake presses, welding, grinding/finishing, NC punch presses, with CAD design, drafting, and programming responsibilities. Additional experience with parts design and manufacture in the custom firearms industry including firearms parts/accessories, suppressors, and general parts fab. Currently employed as an industrial and structural designer with CAD and design responsibilities including structural steel, piping, foundations, civil/site, and industrial facility planning, as well as supervising up to 5 drafters.

Proficiency in order of experience/qualification: Autocad (2D, 3D, and w/ Plant 3D) Solidworks, Inventor, Navisworks, as well minor training/experience Revit, Blender3d, and SketchUp.

I'd love to hear from anyone in the area.

Back