What's new
What's new

CNC cable repair and Motor rewinding services available

Sicardski

Aluminum
I am offering the repair and manufacture or CNC machine cables. I can source hard to find connectors to remake the cables on your down machine to get you back up and running fast. With the old cable or a drawing I can source the material, wire the cable and over night ship to you fast.

I also offer electric motor rewinding, however this service takes a bit longer and is more geared toward antique and one of a kind motors.

Please let me know if I can help.

David Sicard
Op 1 Tech
[email protected]
810 516 4814
IMG_3658.jpg

Photo of you Op1 team at work

Photo of your Op1 team hard at work, paid by Taco Bell 12 packs.
resized.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 223
I got nothing for you now but stick around and pop in once and a while. I think you are offering a good service and something that is kinda rare and niche. I will try and keep you in mind.

I would suggest getting a website and try to make sure customers can find you when they search with the proper terms. As the above poster said you are in a rare and niche market which also means people won't need you often. Then when someone does use your service make sure they have something to remember you by. I can use myself as an example, in 20 years of being self employed and owning a total of 10 different CNC machines over that course I have needed cable repair 3 times and all the machines had plenty of years on them. The last one about 5 years ago I made a zillion phone calls and finally found someone 150 miles away.

Last edited:
Good job David. Get into marketing your service and you will find plenty of work for them boys, They are going to want more than Taco Bell eventually.

Good Luck best wishes.

Make Chips Boys !

Ron

I wish you had posted this 6 months ago. I needed a cable to replace one that was damaged during a move. The mfg offered to make one for ~$900, they would have to order in the connectors etc. Took me quite a while to figure out what the connectors were to do it myself, and took a lot of time to do the work because I'm not proficient at small soldering, don't have the correct equipment, etc.
You should have plenty of work if you just let it be well known that you are doing it.

Currently I'm looking for the crimp connectors in this photo to repair some wires in a Siemens servo - can I get them from you or can you tell me what they are? They are about .100" pitch, possibly less. I've been googling and studying Mouser, Allied, Digikey etc for a few days and haven't found a match yet.

Back