What's new
What's new

cnc machinist, programmer, looking for work.

The Wolf!

Plastic
I've been in the machining field since 1988, started on a manual saw, cutting material. Moved on to operating CNC lathes and mill. Then on to setting up and supervising.

Been using Solid Works since 2006(not everyday, but enough to keep getting better, and better). Used Edgecam for 2 years. Most of my experinece is in the medical field. Wheel chair parts. Have experience making some motor cycle stuff also.

The last year, I have been making 2 pc. billet wheels. design, program, setup, trouble shoot, dial in, and run production. Haas lathe, and Haas mill. Programming using Mastercam.....

work is extremly slow right now. actually day to day.

So what im looking for is people, or shops that need help with modeling, making prints, could even do some programming from my house. I have Solid Works 2012, and Mastercam X5.... would work for very cheap, compared to what is offered out there.

I'm not the best out there, and don't claim to be. But I am pretty good at what I do. I'm very dedicated to my trade, and I'm always investing in myself, to get better.

The 5 years previous to my last year of making wheels, I worked for the proto type division of a company. My duties included: design, program, and make fixtures for our horizontal, so assemblies in Solid Works is no problem either. Also I set up, proved out, and adjusted every program for the horizontal, at least 150 programs.

Give me a chance,I know that I could help some of you out, and in turn, help me get thru this rough spot.
Thanks for looking,
Ron

Back