Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monarchist View Post
    I'm serious. Putin's entire Russian Federation has a Hellacious large land-mass and scary nukes, but an economy around the same size as Florida or Pennsylvania.
    Pennsylvania now has the highest gasoline tax (road tax) in the nation, companies are still leaving, economy is tanking.
    Russia's starting to look pretty damn good ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have you considered Carson City/ Minden?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Louisiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lane, I am with a smaller machine shop (<20 employees) in New Orleans. We just opened a second facility and are definitely understaffed. We specialize in emergency repair for rotating and reciprocating equipment and as such, there is a new puzzle to solve every day. I believe it pays above average because it requires people to think beyond showing up and pushing a button. Also because it is emergency repair work for one part at a time we operate a lot of manual lathes and grinders but recently purchased a very large CNC grinder. I'll be learning how to use it but would like someone with some experience to run the machine and also be able to manage their workflow, consumables, maintenance, etc. but probably also use the manual machines too. Housing here might not be as cheap as the midwest but it's a heck of a lot better than CA. New Orleans is a fun city that your family will probably enjoy. Anyway, if you are interested let me know.