What's new
What's new

Looking for part time flexible evening work MN

mneuro

Cast Iron
I am looking to make some extra cash, and hopefully help a shop out.

I am a process engineer/operations manager at a smallish aerospace contract manufacturer.

I have experience with ordering, solidworks, scheduling, management, process improvement, ect.
I am very mechanically inclined. I am not a machinist, but I could pass as an operator. I have experience on manual mills and lathes, but it has been several years since I have had to do anything other than prep stock, or relieve a tool.

My ideal situation would be a one man shop that could use some help for 10-15 hours a week in the evenings. I could load a machine for you, sweep the floors, or do paperwork. I am up for pretty much anything.

I was working on a side business that didn't pan out, so now I am looking to make a little extra cash and fill some of my free time. I know its a long shot but figure it cant hurt.

I live in brooklyn park so something close to there would be ideal. Thanks!

As a side note, I am not looking to make a bunch of money. I am looking to expand my skill set, help a small business, and keep myself busy. I don't do well with down time.

As a side note, I am not looking to make a bunch of money. I am looking to expand my skill set, help a small business, and keep myself busy. I don't do well with down time.

You have free time and don't want to be bored? I have a small start-up shop in Burnsville.

I could use some help for a few hours to get to projects that I just can't fit in between the other work.

Please give me a call and we can find some opportunities.

Ken
Advanced Research Medical
Burnsville, MN
678-516-8349

Ken,

Thank you for the offer. I should have updated this earlier. I found an opportunity working at a shop in maple grove.

Back