What's new
What's new

Machinist looking for opportunity in SE Wisconsin

lakey0

Aluminum
Looking for a new opportunity.* I am in SE Wisconsin and looking to work within a*45 minute radius of Oconomowoc.*

Programming with GibbsCAM.* Conversational programming,*Hurco mills and lathe.* Samsung lathe, Fanuc Guide-i.* I cannot "fingercam" but have little experience with G-code.**Knee mills and engine lathes.* Little surface grinding.* Automatic saws.* Forklift.

I've been in the trade for 13 years. I was in apprenticeship, finished 90%, then couldn't finish because of employer. **I've been at the same place for 12 years (5 years with different owner).* I have "managed" the machine shop of 2-3 people for 8 of the years.**Job shop environment.* Low quantity's to small production.* Lots of fixturing.* Worked with many kinds of materials, lots stainless.* Have*my own tools. Learned lots from practical machinist!

Looking to possibly move on, want to learn more and possibly get into a better environment.* Not afraid to learn any other machine type or brand.* * *

Anyone*looking or know of any leads please PM.* *

Thank you

Lakey0
We still have a couple of openings here at Dynamic Stampings Inc. We are looking for a EDM wire operator as well as a die maker. We are about 30 minutes depending on where in the OC you are.

Back