What's new
What's new

Seeking Industrial Engineering or Machinist Position-Buffalo NY

Doozer

Titanium
My name is Dan A. I live in Buffalo NY. I am looking for a job. I have a bachelors in Industrial Engineering from Buffalo State College, and am almost finished with my masters in the same discipline. I have been machining since I was 16 years old, and have always been around mechanical things. I have a home machine shop with 6 lathes, 4 mills, a grinder, and TIG and MIG welders. I am very knowledgeable in manual machining and fixture set up. I can TIG steel and aluminum. I had been working for 10 years as a custom machine builder and also supported a production line. I also repaired many CNC machines with electronic and mechanical breakdowns. I know PLCs and ladder logic, instrumentation and controls, automation, robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and machine design. I have designed and built a CNC metal rolling lathe that I am very proud of. I am now laid off and seeking a machining or industrial engineering type job around the Buffalo NY area. If I can fill a need you may have, please contact me. Resume and references upon request. [email protected]
Thanks- Dan A.

Back