What's new
What's new

Seeking translator (English/Chinese) position (part time)

davidy2004

Banned
Dear all:

I am an senior Chinese machinist engineer in China, if you have any technology document which need to be translated into English or Chinese, I could help you, at the same time, if you have some small business problem in China, you also can consult with me.

Cheers

David

I could be your sourcing agent in China. Please PM me directly.

Send me a copy of your business trade registration, Your current licence for you design software, and your suppliers registration and current Cad licence and I will send you plenty of RFQ's. Although I doubt you can supply the requirements. Maybe 1 out of every 100 Chinese companies that contact me has a software licence.

Send me a copy of your business trade registration, Your current licence for you design software, and your suppliers registration and current Cad licence and I will send you plenty of RFQ's. Although I doubt you can supply the requirements. Maybe 1 out of every 100 Chinese companies that contact me has a software licence.

If I didn't know better I think you're implying Chinese companies commit software piracy.

Last edited:
Hello:

I am working in China now, and I can help somebody to complete some work as their requires, that is all, others is not my business, we are only machinist engineer, not politician.

Hello:

I am working in China now, and I can help somebody to complete some work as their requires, that is all, others is not my business, we are only machinist engineer, not politician.
Well, you didn't address my post. There is a reason you fuckers are getting your ass kicked by Vietnamese companies.

Oh, vietnam, I am so sorry you still remember this place, your ass was cutted not only kicked by Vietnamese in 1970s

the business relationship, which is based on mutual understanding, mutual respect, mutual trust. Our attitude is: we will not attack unless we are attacked. Translate this, 狗娘养的!

Oh, vietnam, I am so sorry you still remember this place, your ass was cutted not only kicked by Vietnamese in 1970s

Yeah well, I make money taking work from China and having it made in one of my other locations because you idiots cant get shit right. Then I get to sell it back to China. That's pretty pathetic but I guess Trumps tariffs are hurting you so bad you have no other choice but to bow down to me.

Have a look at all the places I'm sending your work before I sell it back to you.
Contact - Proto Technologies

Feel free to contact me if you need something made better and cheaper than China.....

Chinese is always so magical. is not it? such as HUAWEI?

Chinese assumptions can be more magical, yet. Huawei "watches"?

Not new. Not one-sided, either.

A now departed friend - Gweilo - serves as the Secretary for a prominent organization in Hong Kong. For the better part of 40 years.

Meeting notes are sent out after each meeting in both English and Hong Kong Chinese. For the better part of 40 years.

Members who don't want the Gweilo to be aware of the content of side conversations slip into Guangdonghua or Putonghua. For the better part of 40 years.

Yet no one ever twigs to the on-record fact that if he can take the OFFICIAL meeting notes at conversational speed equally well in Guangdonghua, Putonghua, English (or if need be, French, Latin or Irish Gael..)..For the better part of 40 years.

That he just as easily understood those "private" side conversations.

He could not only write, but also speak Chinese. Superbly. But did not. They never knew.

So they assumed he could not LISTEN in Chinese. Superbly.

For the better part of 40 years.

Go figure.

:)

Last edited:
I have checked your contact, it is fake, and China location is wrong.
watch out cheater!

Why would I waste the time and money on a FAKE website? I'm not like you slant eyed Chink bastards that have to save face so not to be embarrassed and shunned by your families.

Its so funny watching you dumb asses at Chinese new year. I hand out the 13 month bonus and almost everyone in the factory will go out and buy a new car just to drive back to their province so they can show their family how good they are doing. Then, a month after Chinese new year the parking lot is empty again as all the cars get repossessed or turned in because you know you cant make a car payment on 3000RMB per month. Then,,, All year you struggle to do it all over again the next new year! you get the same make and color car and go back home. Is your family so fucking stupid they don't realize why your car should be 5 or 6 years old but still has the plastic on the seats and the sticker in the window?

You people always amaze me at your stupidity. Here's some pictures of Chinese riggers setting my 700,000RMB machine weiging 3000 kilograms with a torn strap.
IMG_20140318_151334.jpgIMG_20140318_151406.jpg

Last edited:
Easy Dual, Remember he is a Senior Chinese machinist engineer!

Does that mean he designs robot machinists? With these internet forums old guys like me are constantly looking up new words and acronyms.

Back