What's new
What's new

WNY Entry-level w/ experience

pavt

Stainless
Hello --
I'm looking for entry-level machine shop work with a strong background in Fabrication and Industrial Maintenance. I can cover Niagara and Erie counties (Western NY) within reason.

Most of my experience and education is in welding and fabrication for MRO work. I first learned welding at Airco/NTTS in the early 1990's. The majority of my work is in mild steel, SS and Inconel with TIG, MIG, and Stick.

I have been a metal worker for most of my life, however I have not been able to get into machining yet. I have taken the machining certification courses at Erie Community College and I even own my own lathe, doing metal work and tool making in my spare time.

My most recent employment was as a millwright, pipe welder and fabrication doing plant maintenance. This work entailed regular PM, covering breakdowns, and long-term capital equipment upgrades and rebuilds. Basically, I'm the guy that keeps the factory machines running.

I would be glad to hear from you if you think you could use my abilities. I'm available to talk things over anytime. I check my mesages daily -- please PM me for my contact info and resume.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.
--Pete

Last edited:

Back