What's new
What's new

Career opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer

H002125

Plastic
I'm representing a leading firearms manufacturer based in the SE who is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who has a strong machining background.

* Strong experience with CNC machines (7-10yrs)
* Excellent process, line, assembly and fabrication analysis skills
* General understanding of GD&T
* Comfortable in Solidworks or a similar platform
* Fixture design
* Experience implementing automation

Please DM me if you are interested in learning more.

Thanks, Owen

I'm representing a leading firearms manufacturer based in the SE who is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who has a strong machining background.

* Strong experience with CNC machines (7-10yrs)
* Excellent process, line, assembly and fabrication analysis skills
* General understanding of GD&T
* Comfortable in Solidworks or a similar platform
* Fixture design
* Experience implementing automation

Please DM me if you are interested in learning more.

Thanks, Owen

PM incoming

Hello,

My name is Ines, and I work for Practical Machinist. I'm glad you posted in the forum, I would be more than happy to provide guidance on getting your positions published to maximize their visibility.

The job board will launch in mid-October, and you can list all your metalworking-related open positions at no cost, and no obligation, whatsoever.

To post your jobs for FREE:

As of right now, you have access to either the Basic Job Post or the Job Posting Package. We encourage you to use the code as many times as needed to post all your jobs!

Please note that this is for FREE and for as many positions as you have available and that applications should start rolling in mid October.

We look forward to helping you find qualified candidates for your organization! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Back