What's new
What's new

Cnc machinist needed in romulus michigan

Jim@Woolf

Plastic
Looking for a senior level CNC & Manual machinist / Tool and Die maker. We use HAAS CNC equipment as well as number of Bridgeport's and manual lathes. If your interested please PM, Email, call me (Jim Price).

Great pay
Paid Holidays
Paid sick time
Paid Vacations
Great health benefits (with no weekly or monthly premiums, paid 100% by company)

Not happy where you’re at, looking for a change maybe closer to home, out of work and looking for a job? Woolf Aircraft might be your place. We are a family run company with about 110-120 full time employees. We only work one shift at 44.5 hours a week. MONDAY - THURSDAY 6:30am - 4:00pm, Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm (Weekends off)

WoolfAircraft.com

I saw you address the pay issue in the another thread. And you have a well written ad here, but wanted to address that as recently as a few years back with my combined experience if companies do not list pay I didn't waste my time. Remember it goes both ways.

Also you want a "senior" position. So if listing on Indeed or Craigslist I recommend a pay range because that throws red flags for me when you say senior, supervisor, machinist Grade A, etc and do not list a salary.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Back