Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cnc machinist needed in romulus michigan

Looking for a senior level CNC & Manual machinist / Tool and Die maker. We use HAAS CNC equipment as well as number of Bridgeport's and manual lathes. If your interested please PM, Email, call me (Jim Price).

Great pay
    Paid Holidays
    Paid sick time
    Paid Vacations
    Great health benefits (with no weekly or monthly premiums, paid 100% by company)

Not happy where you’re at, looking for a change maybe closer to home, out of work and looking for a job? Woolf Aircraft might be your place. We are a family run company with about 110-120 full time employees. We only work one shift at 44.5 hours a week. MONDAY - THURSDAY 6:30am - 4:00pm, Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm (Weekends off)

WoolfAircraft.com

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I saw you address the pay issue in the another thread. And you have a well written ad here, but wanted to address that as recently as a few years back with my combined experience if companies do not list pay I didn't waste my time. Remember it goes both ways.

Also you want a "senior" position. So if listing on Indeed or Craigslist I recommend a pay range because that throws red flags for me when you say senior, supervisor, machinist Grade A, etc and do not list a salary.

Hope you find what you are looking for!