What's new
What's new

Hiring Mechanical Engineer in Denver, CO

BugRobotics

Stainless
I'm helping a client in Denver, CO hire a mechanical engineer. I will be working with this engineer on (at least) a weekly basis.

My Go Flight, designer and manufacturer of aviation products, is looking for a mechanical engineer.

Duties include:
- Brainstorming on a daily basis with co-workers to solve design and manufacturing issues;
- Mechanical design of aviation products, testing jigs, prototypes etc. (SolidWorks);
- Creating drawings and manufacturing documents for domestic and overseas production and prototyping;
- Assembly and testing of prototypes;
- Managing prototyping equipment such as industrial 3D printer as well as tool stations;
- Minimal travel to trade shows and testing facilities a few times a year as required;

This is a great opportunity to become part of a small design team creating unique products for the aviation market. Lots of areas for growth if new to the engineering field and plenty of opportunity for more experienced engineers looking to make an immediate impact.

To be considered, please submit examples of prior work along with a brief resume. Work can be from former employment, hobby projects, school projects, etc. Heavy emphasis will be placed on prior work completed.

Health insurance coverage included. Salary compensation $45k-90k depending upon experience.

Wow! Starting out ME's (straight out of school with a BS) here in California are getting offers of $70K to start. Just sayin! Good luck.

Yea, I wanted to leave the door open for people with very little experience. I don't require a B.S. to apply or to be considered. The right person could be making 70K without issue as the salary range goes to 90K.

hey wait a minute..... Are you teamed up with Perry Campbell from Overlord Robotics A.K.A. Swissmak?

Just Joking with ya. But your first post just reminded me of his type of hype and the fact you are both from Colorado just couldn't help but put the two together.

hey wait a minute..... Are you teamed up with Perry Campbell from Overlord Robotics A.K.A. Swissmak?

Just Joking with ya. But your first post just reminded me of his type of hype and the fact you are both from Colorado just couldn't help but put the two together.

Haha, wow...no affiliation. Wasn't tryin to hype anything but you may have just inadvertently cursed this thread :D

Good luck with your search for someone. Seems I got someone's panties in a bunch for no good reason. Oh well!

Thanks. Been swamped with hundreds of applicants from other postings (Indeed and Craigslist) across the web. I spent a few hours a couple days ago reviewing submissions and they were coming in faster than I was reviewing :eek:. Thankfully that was just a random increase in submissions for a short time.

Back