Plastic
Great opportunity for a Toolmaker - Tool & Die Maker - Manual Machinist

Relocation or signing bonus

Job title: Tool Maker, Tool & Die Maker
Type: Full Time permanent
Shift: Monday – Friday: flexible between 6:20 am to 4:50 pm
Pay Rate: Competitive based on experience and qualifications
Bonus: Profit sharing based on contribution and tenure
Benefits: Comprehensive including health, dental, HSA, 401k, education, and personal tool reimbursement.

See job posting & how to apply here:
http://mercotac.com/other/ToolMaker_Opportunity.pdf

I'm a Tool & Die maker that has had my Journeyman Tool & Die papers since 1981. I have designed and built Sheet metal stamping dies. jigs & Fixtures, troubleshot & all repaired all kinds of special high production machines as well as take the broken part back to the tool room and make another one without prints. And I can show up on time EVERY DAY.

What will you offer?

So you're unable to make an offer on what I posted. Somebody should have posted that has the authority to make an offer.

Thanks for wasting my time.

Feel free to send in a resume and if it appears to be a good match the hiring manager may reach out to you, and we'd be happy to discuss things like pay level and relocation needs! Beyond that, many are looking for a positive work environment that are often found in small companies like this without the pressure typically found in large organizations.

I'm a Tool & Die maker that has had my Journeyman Tool & Die papers since 1981. I have designed and built Sheet metal stamping dies. jigs & Fixtures, troubleshot & all repaired all kinds of special high production machines as well as take the broken part back to the tool room and make another one without prints. And I can show up on time EVERY DAY.

What will you offer?

Awesome experience! We would love to review your resume. The specific pay range is outlined to candidates that apply to the position. Pay is DOE and the competitive pay for this area is discussed on a case by case basis, upon reviewing resumes and interview information. Candidates can apply as explained in the job posting link above. If you'd like more information or to discuss if it's worth it for you to apply please message me and we can discuss your unique skills and interests one on one.

Carlsbad- Nice area but homes cost well over 1 million unless you want to live in a trailer park. Good luck finding candidates.

A decent job requirement description and sounds like an Ok/Good job. Likely I could fill it but I'm retired.
In business since 1978 and making catalog products and likely prototypes and one-ups so likely an enjoyable steady job for the right guy.

QT: as well as take the broken part back to the tool room and make another one without prints.. one of my favorite talents.."Buck we need this yesterday"

Transfer holes and threads/rough hack with grinders and parting wheels/cool and finish to +- .010 or 6 to 12 millionths.

Back