What's new
What's new

Job at Rutgers University Engineering

Nobody? This would be an excellent job for someone. I get no return for posting, I just think it would be a good opportunity for the right person. Again I'll be happy to discuss with anyone serious.

The pay seems on the low side for a degreed train driver, who can program CNCs. There aren't a whole lot of people who are any good at both Matlab, and running a machine shop. The job in the UCSB thread pays considerably more, with a more realistic experience combination, and no degree requirement. Granted, Santa Barbara is insanely expensive. I live here. But I wouldn't think New Brunswick is all that cheap, either.

Nobody? This would be an excellent job for someone. I get no return for posting, I just think it would be a good opportunity for the right person. Again I'll be happy to discuss with anyone serious.

Even though the response hasn’t been positive, thank you for posting this job. I’m still in school, so definitely not qualified, but this would be a dream job for me!

You really do not need to know matlab(I don't) and the degree requirement is also not a deal breaker. It's good to have some CNC experience, esp prototrak, but you don't need to be a G code wiz. I should mention you do very little machine work, its mostly helping students do their work. Its still not filled as far as I know.

Back