What's new
What's new

Long Island, NY - Machinist and Stamping Press set-up person needed

Volitan

Hot Rolled
This is 2 jobs, not one person to do both.
I'm copying and pasting from our help wanted ads to help our recruiter guy get people in here.
If you have any questions it's best to talk to him directly:

Lou Mollica 631-842-9400 ex. 169, [email protected]

All I can tell you is I've been here a few years so far and I like it alot.
There are a lot of 15, 20 and even 30 year people here.

Machinist

NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, is a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of electronic security systems for over 45 years has a full time opening for a Machinist to work in our engineering product development environment.

A minimum of 5 years hands on general machinist experience required.
Must be proficient with manually operated machines and CNC milling machine.
The qualified candidate must be able to work with machines and hand tools to build engineering prototypes.
Designs will be related to security locking and alarm products.
Experience with 2-D and 3-D CAD a plus.

Compensation and Benefits: We offer an attractive employment package including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and excellent growth potential.

Position: Setup Mechanic
Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.

Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of electronic security systems for over 40 years, headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, seeks a full-time Setup Mechanic to work in our Stamping department.

Requirements:

Must have a high mechanical aptitude and capable of using common mechanical tools.
Experience with press room setups and progressive dies preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Must be able to work with machines and hand tools to setup production stamping equipment.

Compensation and Benefits: We offer an attractive employment package including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and career growth.

Back