What's new
What's new

Looking for a lathe machinist programmer

vibco

Plastic
Hello,

VIBCO Vibrators, in Wyoming R.I., is looking for a programmer to program Okuma Lathes. We need someone who is proficient at programming lathes, as well as tooling them and work holding. We are looking for someone who has an understanding of lean manufacturing, and how to apply it when making parts.

You can direct message me or post here with any question.

Vibco's address is 75 Stilson Rd, Wyoming, R.I.

Not that i'm interested in the position but just an FYI, Don't put "Lean" in an add for machinist. Lean is natural for all machinist (Way before William Deming came up with the concept) as we know the part needs to be produced in the least amount of time with the best result. I have an MBB in six sigma Lean from Villinova and can tell right off some techie flaunting his/her certificate sent you a memo of what they wanted. Lean and six sigma is an overall factory process not just on the machine. You didn't even say what kind of programming, At the control or offline cam system. Or, didn't list if it is just a 2 axis or multi axis with sub and live toys. Finally you did not give a wage. Machinist really get turned off by adds without a wage.

Just a little salt in the wound of a new poster, don't take it personal as members here tend to be thick skinned.

Hello,

VIBCO Vibrators, in Wyoming R.I., is looking for a programmer to program Okuma Lathes. We need someone who is proficient at programming lathes, as well as tooling them and work holding. We are looking for someone who has an understanding of lean manufacturing, and how to apply it when making parts.

You can direct message me or post here with any question.

Vibco's address is 75 Stilson Rd, Wyoming, R.I.

Hello. I have a lot of experience working on Okuma machines. Is it possible to move my family from Russia?

Back