What's new
What's new

Machine Shop Partner or Buyer Needed

Mitusa

Plastic
Hello Machinists,

I’m looking the right machinists to partner with or a buyer for my cnc machine shop.

I have 3 cnc Lathes, 3 cnc mills, one press brake, one turret punch press, 3100 sq feet shop. The shop is ready to pump out parts, currently don’t have work. I’m in Gardena, California.

Let talk business, if anyone interested.

You need to provide a lot more details on your machinery. That could be old clapped out equipment barely worth scrap price or large new top of the line machines worth north of a million dollars.

I might be interested in buying your equipment. But need some more information.
What kind of machines do you have?
Are they fully tooled or just basic machines?
Pictures? Etc..etc.

You are in AZ. Want to buy a machine shop? LOL

What a bummer man. :( I don't know if you are joking, or half joking, but I have followed your thread and I guess the pain is real either way. :sulk:

On a side note, I am baffled with my current work experience. We make our own product so there is that. But we make a shit ton of it, and I don't know how much is sold week to week... It seems we always have stock of something or another, I just don't get it... :eek::crazy: I don't know, maybe the owner is bleeding red waiting on future orders??:willy_nilly:

Who buys a bunch of machine tools with no work lined up? oppps me for one. Although I am my own best customer. Auto electric business can sure use machine tools. Tim

Hello Machinists,

I’m looking the right machinists to partner with or a buyer for my cnc machine shop.

I have 3 cnc Lathes, 3 cnc mills, one press brake, one turret punch press, 3100 sq feet shop. The shop is ready to pump out parts, currently don’t have work. I’m in Gardena, California.

Let talk business, if anyone interested.

At this point most people here will assume you are just trolling, because anyone serious or even half-assed serious would:
A- answer the questions asked
B- post up some pics so we know you are not full of crap
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gardena is very close to the Port of Los Angeles or Long Beach (both places claimed by Generic default). Maybe the OP can keep the Swiss Mak in the USA and they both will be billionaires.

Back