What's new
What's new

Machinist I, II, & III Positions @Benchmark Electronics Concord, CA

Benchmark Jobs

Plastic
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES

• Sets up and operate lathes, millers, shapers, grinders, planers and power drills. Works from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
  • Performs highly diversified machining operations such as boring, turning, facing, reaming, grinding, milling and tapering.
  • Performs work on machined parts, forgings and casting which are of varying degrees of complexity in mature and critically dimensioned.
  • Determines and maintains the proper operational sequences at all times, makes all necessary mathematical calculations to complete the job.
  • Determines the appropriate feeds and speeds for all operations.
  • Performs simple welding, brazing, silver soldering and heat treating.
  • Checks own work. Usually works to tolerance of +/-.00005.
  • Reads and interprets complex blueprints and manufactures parts from a layout drawing without use of sketches or verbal instructions making all necessary mathematical calculations to complete the job according to the drawing.
  • Bench work includes any necessary operations such as filing, de-burring, grinding, lapping, indexing, scraping, and fitting in order to complete mechanical assemblies from crude sketches, verbal instructions, or work samples.
Benefits:
  • Competitive Salary range
  • Health
  • Dental
  • Vision
  • 401k 4% match plan
  • 2 weeks paid vacation
  • Paid sick leave
  • Production Bonus%
  • $1500 sign on bonus
If you are interested you can reach me at my email at:[email protected]

Back