What's new
What's new

Machinist Position Boston.

Dupa3872

Stainless
We are a fast growing small CNC machine shop Just south of Boston soon to be relocating to a new facility on Boston's waterfront . This new facility will be state of the art and we will be working daily with emerging companies in automation and robotics.

This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to step up and grow or one who has grown tired of loading parts and hitting cycle start.
We are a small shop doing low to medium quantity Precision CNC Milling and Turning. We work mostly on small parts of Aluminum and Stainless Steel. Our parts are close tolerance and must meet or exceed the print requirements, attention to the cosmetic appearance is of great importance. We take great pride in our work here.

We have HAAS, FADAL, and Proto Trak CNC lathes and Mills. Most of our programming is done off line in Master Cam.

All successful applicants will work closely with the owner on a daily basis, over time you will learn to set up, program and run every machine in our shop. In time, having proven your abilities, training on software such as Master Cam and Bob Cad will be provided.

Candidates with minimum machining experience but a solid employment background and proven mechanical skills are also encouraged to apply.
I am looking for a person who has a passion for learning and machining someone I can teach and train in my own image.
Starting salary will be based on work history and experience $18.00 /Hr. and up

Part Time employment is also welcomed
E-mail resume with contact info to: [email protected]

Back