What's new
What's new

mazak qt-15 hidden parameters

Thomas do you mean what they ought to be set to or what their functions are? On my machine I think they are all set to zero but I don't think the manual has any information on their function.

Thomas do you mean what they ought to be set to or what their functions are? On my machine I think they are all set to zero but I don't think the manual has any information on their function.

i can only say in general many cnc have special mode, maintenance mode, etc where you can damage machine if you misunderstand something. some machines its password protected or you have to turn PWE parameter write enable on as normally its off and protected.
i have seen it explained in maintenance manuals or parameter manual. its deliberately kept out of the operator manuals cause it can be dangerous or cause damage if done incorrectly. sometimes its a separate few pages normally only the machine service technicians have and they often will not give you a copy.
you can always ask Mazak but i bet first question they have is are you the maintenance technician for the machine

most likely in the maintenance manuals with explanations on what they do or control and for good reason in maintenance manual and not the operator manuals

Yes I understand but My machine lost all the parameters and I dont have any record of them. I have contacted mazak and they are searching for the original list of parameters that they will sell to me for my first born. If someone has a mazak QT-15 I can tell you the procedure for getting into the "hidden parameter" so that picture can be taken and sent to me.

i can only say in general many cnc have special mode, maintenance mode, etc where you can damage machine if you misunderstand something. some machines its password protected or you have to turn PWE parameter write enable on as normally its off and protected.
i have seen it explained in maintenance manuals or parameter manual. its deliberately kept out of the operator manuals cause it can be dangerous or cause damage if done incorrectly. sometimes its a separate few pages normally only the machine service technicians have and they often will not give you a copy.
you can always ask Mazak but i bet first question they have is are you the maintenance technician for the machine

Yes I understand but My machine lost all the parameters and I dont have any record of them. I have contacted mazak and they are searching for the original list of parameters that they will sell to me for my first born. If someone has a mazak QT-15 I can tell you the procedure for getting into the "hidden parameter" so that picture can be taken and sent to me.

I need to know what they are set too. my machine lost all of the parameters so I have to manually input all of them.

What vintage control are you asking about? T2/T3? T32? T+? You need to give us more info if you want help.

Back