What's new
What's new

Mill Settup / Lead machinist Watertown Wisconsin firearms co 5K hire bonus20/30hr +in

Green0

Aluminum
We need a professional Mill settup machinist who can settup, safely prove out, tell us when we need to order end mills and stock, and who can help train the operators to equip the cell to be efficient and professionally run on second shift.

We're a Watertown Wisconsin business, a clean air environment with newer equipment (one of the 5 mills is being delivered this morning) and we provide 2 weeks paid vacation, and 70% coinsurance on an Anthem Gold plan.

We currently have 2 Mazak mills, 2 Doosan Fanuc mills, 1 Hurco mill. The Hurco and one of the Mazaks are 5 axis, the brand new Doosan and the other Mazak are 4 axis machines.

If you are interested, we would prefer you apply at the indeed listing, or you could look us up at our website and send a resume to the listed e-mail there. A PM I could answer with a contact e-mail also, I just don't want to list one for spam.

Company Insight on Vimeo

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=HEARING-PROTECTION-LLC&t=Shift+CNC+Mill+Dept+Lead&jk=f8235d016f3960a2&sjdu=Zzi_VW2ygsY1fzh3Ma9ZsE4zIT1NTXCwgFBhdjeTC3PGo jVgW2ZFG7CKxKLYp7KyVi-GfGWPMOBFEoPptWS2HQ&tk=1dli63ajforgl801&adid=314399482&pub=4a1b367933fd867b19b072952f68dceb&vjs=3&fbclid=IwAR2qmfZvy_YbvvULNZNegw6CPI1HQk-ztz_8O9Fr_Jt40OiJ6EEpHC3X0ps

Hey, I remember you from some NFA forums...! For some reason I always thought you were up by the Black River Falls area?

Best of luck with the search; it is a great opportunity for someone with the experience.

Hey, I remember you from some NFA forums...! For some reason I always thought you were up by the Black River Falls area?

Best of luck with the search; it is a great opportunity for someone with the experience.

We were doing a tangental startup of a training company that failed due to a change in the land owners operating agreement but was working out. We've always been in South Eastern Wisconsin. The training company was a weekend thing for customer appreciation.

Back