What's new
What's new

retiring soon

Dan77

Plastic
Hello all, thinking about retirement and tossing around the idea of selling the whole lock stock and barrel.
This would be Machine shop,house w/land (6acres) and barn
House: 3bd room 2 1/2bath brick ranch built 1996. new roof
Shop: Haas TL1, HaasVF1, Haas minimill, Automate SL6 lathe, clausing manual lathe (12 1/2"), Chevelier manual mill, B&S surface grinder,Hitachi wire EDM, wilton horizontal saw, too many other tools and misc to list
6 acres land with possibility of another 2 acre purchace
Good well
8' astronomy observatory w/ 9.25" telescope

located in a rural setting in the foothills of NC
Not sure of total price yet but if interested I'll know soon

Hello all, thinking about retirement and tossing around the idea of selling the whole lock stock and barrel.
This would be Machine shop,house w/land (6acres) and barn
House: 3bd room 2 1/2bath brick ranch built 1996. new roof
Shop: Haas TL1, HaasVF1, Haas minimill, Automate SL6 lathe, clausing manual lathe (12 1/2"), Chevelier manual mill, B&S surface grinder,Hitachi wire EDM, wilton horizontal saw, too many other tools and misc to list
6 acres land with possibility of another 2 acre purchace
Good well
8' astronomy observatory w/ 9.25" telescope

located in a rural setting in the foothills of NC
Not sure of total price yet but if interested I'll know soon

Clients ????

Dan, I sent you a private message a few days ago. Please send a couple pictures of each structure and shoot me the address of your place. Matt (at) rfrcustomfab (dot) com

I too sent a pm a few days ago, could you provide some more details on location and community. Maybe an address so I could get Satellite view. I am very interested.

Thanks,
Doug

Actually sounds like a nice place to retire to...Machine shop, observatory, land to park all your toys.

Sight unseen offer is unlikely. A broker might get reasonable offers and filter the spam.

A shop owner and close to retirement citizen.

Back