What's new
What's new

Small shop looking for mill-turn programmer/setup guy 40+/hr Socal - upland

empower

Titanium
Hey all, we're looking for an experienced mill-turn guy. have 3 doosan dual turret Puma machines as well as Hyundai Wia twin turret. bar feeders etc.
Mastercam to run them. pay is potentially 40+/hr for someone that knows their shit and needs no babysitting.

send resumes to [email protected]

Hey all, we're looking for an experienced mill-turn guy. have 3 doosan dual turret Puma machines as well as Hyundai Wia twin turret. bar feeders etc.
Mastercam to run them. pay is potentially 40+/hr for someone that knows their shit and needs no babysitting.

send resumes to [email protected]

huh? what about pay.

Eggzachary !

You've dodged the pay question for too long.

I read that as "pay is potentially $40+/hr". Is your point that is too little, so that's why he doesn't have any responses?

YOU added the dollar sign, it read to me as "40 hours +" as in a full time with overtime.

However, even with your edited quote, still question remains:
A range is needed, not just the top carrot.
And "Potentially" ?? what's that all about ?
It either IS, or ISN'T.

YOU added the dollar sign, it read to me as "40 hours +" as in a full time with overtime.

However, even with your edited quote, still question remains:
A range is needed, not just the top carrot.
And "Potentially" ?? what's that all about ?
It either IS, or ISN'T.

Same as always. Pay up to xxx.... but you don't know this machine so we can't pay that.

you guys are fucking ridiculous. the pay is right there... 40+/hr the / means per, my apologies for not spelling it out for you infants.

the machines are also listed, not hiding anything here. current guy makes just under 6 figures but is intermediate at best. we're absolutely willing to pay the money for someone that is an actual expert. if you're not an expert yet, but have the right attitude and aptitude to become one, we will help you get there. thats why the pay range varies. we're not gonna pay top dollar for someone who cant tell his head from his asshole, i'd never hire someone like that in the first place, but unfortunately you cant always find that out in the interview...

FWIW I understood the pay and location without issue..... Are the machines dual turret as in one for a sub spindle? or dual turret as simultaneous front spindle work?:ack2:

FWIW I understood the pay and location without issue..... Are the machines dual turret as in one for a sub spindle? or dual turret as simultaneous front spindle work?:ack2:

dont quote me on this, but i believe they can work either on one spindle simultaneously or separately on main/sub

Wow! You must be a great guy to work for. Great people skills.

i dont suffer fools, if you are one (not directing this at you, just in general) then you wont last here very long. i got better shit to do with my time than babysit someone with thin skin and i'm not apologizing for it.

Back