What's new
What's new

310-12 info

racinjason

Aluminum
Just got a 310-12 vertical on ebay. I do not know to much on thes i do have a # 2 cincinnati looks to be similar. the s/n is 4A3V5R-2. need to find a manual but a search has not turned up much. thanks for any info im heading back to the shop.

Jason

As suggested by model designation, this is a #3 vertical dial type made in 1965. The 5R in the serial is the date code for that year. The 3V is size and style. I.E. , a very late version of the Model ER that was originally built about 1930.

John Oder

thanks John

Was hoping you might reply as your knolage is amazing. Payed $350 for it with a dro. Guess ill have to call up cincinnati lamb to get a manual,im asouming they are still the ones handling this.

Thanks again

Jason

Racinjason,

We have available:

Cincinnati
"Parts List Catalog and Service Manual" see attached -

Covers:
No. 2, 3 & 4 Dial Type Machines, plain, universal & Vertical Dial Type Milling Machines, serial no's begining with 2A or 4A.

Our Manuals are not so much for sale as they are available at a service charge to have them copied at kinkos & bound, properly packaged and mailed, retaining the original for the next man. We have over 1000 parts & service manuals currently available.

The Cinci manual in question is 163 pages.

Give Katie a call if we can be of service.

www.wigglesworth.com

Attachments

• cincivertmill1.jpg
    cincivertmill1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 116
  • cincivertmill2.jpg
    cincivertmill2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 88
  • cincivertmill3.jpg
    cincivertmill3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 77

Back