What's new
What's new

Anybody have a Cincinnati Universal Dividing Head?

9finger

Aluminum
My wife found a really nice manual at a thrift store that I don't need.
fkh7gt1.jpg

Does anyone know where I could get a PDF version of this, I have the same manual at work but I always worry about damaging it when I go to use it.

Does anyone know where I could get a PDF version of this, I have the same manual at work but I always worry about damaging it when I go to use it.

I’ll dig through the box and see what I can find. There may be another.

If John or anyone else with access to this copy could compare and see if the information is different from the copy here:

Cincinnati Milling Machine Co. - Publication Reprints - Cincinnati Universal Dividing Head and Accessories Parts List | VintageMachinery.org

If there are significant differences I'd be pleased if we could get a scan.

I have three Cincinnati heads stored away and a mostly complete set of gears for the high range gearbox (no gearbox yet though). I finally have a Cincinnati mill to match so the information is of interest to me and I would presume others.

Dick

OP one is instruction and your link is parts/accessories - likely not the same. When it gets here I'll see how much is there to scan and make a decision

If John or anyone else with access to this copy could compare and see if the information is different from the copy here:

Cincinnati Milling Machine Co. - Publication Reprints - Cincinnati Universal Dividing Head and Accessories Parts List | VintageMachinery.org

If there are significant differences I'd be pleased if we could get a scan.

I have three Cincinnati heads stored away and a mostly complete set of gears for the high range gearbox (no gearbox yet though). I finally have a Cincinnati mill to match so the information is of interest to me and I would presume others.

Dick

Back