What's new
What's new

ATW records?

B&K has a serial # list for High Duty and later machines- year of manufacture is available. Some years ago they offered a book of High Duty machine drawings (no dimensions), probably have quite a bit more Pacemaker material though.

If there are pics of a candidate machine, more might be known...

untitledffffff.jpg

Here is a candidate for research. 20"x48" with a 3" lift kit.
I have found good general information on V.M. And the link that Johnoder gave me.
http://pounceatron.dreamhosters.com/docs/atw/atw-pacemaker-bulletin-15-1940.pdf
A lot of great information.

As far as specific information on my lathe I don't believe machine specific information is available accept that serial number page. I have searched but it comes down to the right key words. I could be missing the right words to search

As far as Woodsrider's Question:
Is there a way to find out histories on ATW machines?
John's suggestion of contacting Bourn& Koch may be a the best option.

Maybe a call to B & K and try to get them to release their records online. Wishful thinking but nothing lost trying.

We like to know

Sorry about the small photos. my computer updated and isn't giving me the JPG option. They p me off
Same photos in this thread are full page pictures ??
What to Pay for an American Pacmaker 20"x48" Lathe

Copy and paste experimen
t.

untitledkkkkkggg.jpgserial number 74093-54 says of 1954 vintage

B&K has a serial # list for High Duty and later machines- year of manufacture is available. Some years ago they offered a book of High Duty machine drawings (no dimensions), probably have quite a bit more Pacemaker material though.If there are pics of a candidate machine, more might be known...

Attachments

• 20210203_121346.jpg
    20210203_121346.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Back