What's new
What's new

"barn find" in Brooklyn, P&W mod. B

cyanidekid

Titanium
anyone looking for a project in Brooklyn? a Pratt & Whitney model B, haven't laid eyes on it yet, my buddy spotted it at a supplier. if you are serious PM me. no profit motive on my end, just looking to find a home for it;

IMG_0806.jpg

Wrong side of the country for me but a little more onfo might help people. How much $$, How bad is the rust? Pics can make it look worse than it is but that one? So does anything even move or is it rusted solid? Any visible signs of wear? Gearbox looks OK? Can they load it? Most imprtant is price $$.

yes Rob, but as i said, haven't seen it yet myself. I'd have to take a few hours (thats how long it takes to go 1 mile in brooklyn traffic:bawling:), make a trip to see it. was hoping to get some interest before I went over. I don't think its seized up, its been in a shed for a while tho.

I'm not too far away, and basically a sucker for cheap, old iron. If you were willing to do some initial legwork to check condition etc. , that would be cool. Otherwise, depending on how soon it needs to be gone and with some notice/info, I could visit it at some point.

Back