What's new
What's new

Cincinnati 1B toolmaster vertical mill parts

Hawkeye283

Plastic
Does anyone happen to know of a source to get replacement parts for a 1B toolmaster mill? I'm restoring one and I'm in need of a few parts such as a table power feed shaft(gear is stripped), handles, and so on. Thanks!

I've been working on my 1-B Toolmaster for a couple of years, and the only NOS part I've found was the handle (early style with the round black knob) for the saddle lock.

Guys have posted here for years looking for parts for the table power feed, and I have to believe that the supply for those was exhausted a long time ago. You'll have to make or have made whatever parts you need.

There's a supplier in Connecticut who apparently specializes in Cincinnati parts, along with Cincinnati Replacement Parts (Cincinnati Replacement Parts and Technologies) outside Detroit, but I've never had a response from either one when I've inquired about parts.

Parts n Parts in Indiana (Cincinnati Mill Parts l Kearney & Trecker Parts l Machine Replacement Parts) was good to work with, but I don't think they have much for the Toolmaster, and if they do, their pricing is understandably targeted towards industrial users.

Many thanks for the info. I'll check them out. If I find any others, I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Did you try Fives? I found that if I take the part number from the manual and enter it into the search it usually finds things for the 1D.

Of course you need to be dumb and really rich to afford some of their prices.... Like 16,000.00 for a set of variable speed pulleys for a 1D :nutter:

Did you try Fives? I found that if I take the part number from the manual and enter it into the search it usually finds things for the 1D.

Of course you need to be dumb and really rich to afford some of their prices.... Like 16,000.00 for a set of variable speed pulleys for a 1D :nutter:

That could work. So long as the land the factory once occupied came WITH it!

WTF are these people? Thinking? Or smoking?

I just looked up the parts I need at Fives. They have all but one. Yea, you were right, they must be selling the land that the plant is on! Thanks for the contact info!

I just looked up the parts I need at Fives. They have all but one. Yea, you were right, they must be selling the land that the plant is on! Thanks for the contact info!

I would think that is the reason more of these machines are not in service... Only the Government can afford these prices.. and they are using our money!

Local scrapyard had a couple. I was going to buy and part out. In under an hour they crushed them from time of arrival. So it was a bad idea to go for tacos and think about it.

Contact (Cincinnati Parts) support at Fives Machining Systems Inc. 1-859-534-4750 Hebron, KY USA
We are the original OEM Parts group

Back