What's new
What's new

Cincinnati 2 mh milling machine

steelsponge

Aluminum
i was wondering if anybody knew where the table locks are located on a universal 2 mh cincinnati milling machine. Wouldn't want to brake anything trying to swing the table. also looking for an arbor support The dovetail is on the wide 4.264 thou. 4 1/4 inches maybe and on the narrow is 3.135 thou. 3 1/8 maybe actually need a few items. we will leave it there for now, when i learn how to post pictures i,ll load some up. Thank you for reading Clyde

They are called screw clamps. Four of them, two in front and two in back. each one is left and right of center. They are hex heads. Just above the knee ways in the saddle.

They are called screw clamps. Four of them, two in front and two in back. each one is left and right of center. They are hex heads. Just above the knee ways in the saddle.

thanks mike and john. Went right out found 2 on the left and one on the right loosened all three and WA LA! Maybe they divided the range of motion into 3's Just a wild thought Thank you gentlemen. Clyde PS When you are as new to these machines as I am better to ask than brake and go UT OH!

Back