What's new
What's new

Cincinnati Milacron Lancer 1255 spindle chiller

cstrickland

Aluminum
Greetings,

we have a '96 lancer 1255 and we are having some issues with the spindle cooler. Our coolant circulation pump is on its last leg, and we would like to replace it. Unfortunately time and dripping fluids have rendered the ID tag unreadable. does anyone have a similar model with a spindle cooler installed ?? I would like to ask for a picture of the tag, so I can have a place to start sourcing a replacement pump.

Charles

Not sure anybody has ever gotten a response in this forum regarding a Cinci machine newer than 1970. Not your fault-I hope to be proven wrong.
[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a parts book, copywrite 1996.

A bit pricey, but might be handy if you don't have one:
Cincinnati Milacron Parts Manual_Lancer (ERO) 1250_w/ACRAMATIC A2100E_91202928 | eBay

Same seller has the service manual too, c 1993. Make offer available on both.
Cincinnati Milacron Service Manual_Lancer 1250-50_91202523A | eBay

Cover says 1250. Seller has 1255 wrote in parenthesis, someone was writing notes inside cover 1255 on part book.

Diagnostic manual c1993:
Cincinnati Milacron Lancer 1250-50 Diagnostics Manual_850SX MC Control_91202551 | eBay

Found a parts book, copywrite 1996.

A bit pricey, but might be handy if you don't have one:
Cincinnati Milacron Parts Manual_Lancer (ERO) 1250_w/ACRAMATIC A2100E_91202928 | eBay

Same seller has the service manual too, c 1993. Make offer available on both.
Cincinnati Milacron Service Manual_Lancer 1250-50_91202523A | eBay

Cover says 1250. Seller has 1255 wrote in parenthesis, someone was writing notes inside cover 1255 on part book.

Diagnostic manual c1993:
Cincinnati Milacron Lancer 1250-50 Diagnostics Manual_850SX MC Control_91202551 | eBay

Thank you for the links !!! We do actually have all three of those manuals and a couple more. The issue is none of them identify or deal directly with the chiller. The service manual I believe it is has a 1 page chapter on the chiller. It is essentially a generic guide for fluid and ratio mix, it does not identify the manufacturer of the chiller at all, nor does it have a schematic. The schematics in the others just list it as the chiller IF installed.

Not sure anybody has ever gotten a response in this forum regarding a Cinci machine newer than 1970. Not your fault-I hope to be proven wrong.
[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually no I did not notice that. How unfortunate. thank you for letting me know . I maybe need to find another source.

actually no I did not notice that. How unfortunate. thank you for letting me know . I maybe need to find another source.

The CNC section is at the top of the forum. Cincinnati Milacron made a ton of manual machines and those go in this forum.

Back