What's new
What's new

Small Cincy mill on Craig’s list.

Miguels244

Diamond
Not mine, dunno the seller...now with working link.
What’s this?
00V0V_lItPrRG1DQi_600x450.jpg

Cincinnati Milling Machine - tools - by owner - sale

Last edited:
If he cared to do a little cleaning of green overspray on the tag, we could read the serial

Basically, a PRODUCTION mill intended to make the same cut on many of the same part for years if needed

In no way a versatile, handy milling machine

Cincy built these with CHANGE GEARS for such ordinary functions as feeds and speeds - an indication of their non versatility

Much like the 08 vertical they produced.. Used in banks, each one with a specific setup to do one step of a milling process...Very rigid but terribly limited in versatility....The 08 I had came from Browning Arms probably used to mill a certain slot in a pistol frame or some other part of a firearm....Terrible choice for home shop as I soon discovered.. Ramsay 1:)

C Mike

The best I could fine is a manual with copy right manual of 1940 of a 0 - 8. The hand crank at the end of the table is interesting. Can't fine any thing showing the crank. It does have a cam cycle under the little door.

Last edited:
The best I could fine is manual with a copy right of 1940 of a 0 - 8. The hand crank at the end of the table is interesting. Can't fine any thing showing the crank. It does have a cam cycle on the front under the little door,

Back