What's new
What's new

Cincinnati number 2 ml horizontal milling machine parts

fourtynine

Aluminum
I bought a number 2 Cincinnati ml horizontal milling machine, and need the speed selection handle for the table feeds ,looks like someone backed into it with a forklift and snapped it off , it still works ok but I would like to have that part , if someone could tell me if parts are available for the machine , and where to get them , it's manufactured in 1960 . Thanks for any help .

Can you post a photo? There is an outside chance that I might have one. A few years ago I bought out the parts inventory from the estate of a man that sold parts for Cincey and K & T mills and there is a mix of stuff in there. I'm in the process of moving everything from California to Texas so it might be a week or two before I can look through the parts bins to see if there is one in there.

Off the top of my head I don't recall seeing a speed selection handle in very a quick perusal of the parts bins when I purchased everything. What I might have, because I know I saw some in the bins, is the plastic speed indicator dial (it looks like yours is broken). The question is if I have the one that you need. I'm in Cali right now and I'll be moving some of the parts bins on this trip. I'll do a quick search for your parts but a more through search is going to have to wait until I'm done with my move. I don't know if you're interested but I might have a vertical head and drive gear that fits a 2ML. I also have a bunch of arbor supports for Cincinnati machines if you're missing any of those.

I can use the dial if you have it , also the little knob on the tarverse Handle, it came with 3 aurbor supports . This machine was made in 1960 . If that helps .

Back