The joy of using my L&S Power turn
Close
Login to Your Account
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The joy of using my L&S Power turn

I have owned my pristine Power Turn for almost 20 years, but she's a big girl and I don't get many jobs for her, as I have two other smaller lathes. Yesterday, I started a big job that I am doing on this lathe. As the British say "I'm still gob smacked!" after all these years. What a lathe, there just is no comparison to any other lathe that I have used and I've run a bunch. Super, super machine! They don't make them like that L&S anymore.

2. Likes sfriedberg, 4GSR, rpseguin liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by steve-l View Post
    I have owned my pristine Power Turn for almost 20 years, but she's a big girl and I don't get many jobs for her, as I have two other smaller lathes. Yesterday, I started a big job that I am doing on this lathe. As the British say "I'm still gob smacked!" after all these years. What a lathe, there just is no comparison to any other lathe that I have used and I've run a bunch. Super, super machine! They don't make them like that L&S anymore.
    Aren’t you going to share pictures of your L&S?
    I’m really regretting selling my L&S when we moved and wishing I could get it back or get another nice one.