What's new
What's new

K&T 205 SA vertical head compatibility?

Brandenberger

Hot Rolled
Hi,

I picked up a very nice original owner K&T 205 SA today, however doesn't have a vertical head.

I'm wondering whether aside from the drive gear differences, whether vertical heads for 2H, 2CH, 205 S-12, and 307 S-12 should fit and work? I understand the earlier machines had drive gears while perhaps the later vertical heads were driven by the NMTB50 keys?

And, of course if anyone has a lead on a vertical head, that would be fantastic.

-Phil

Hi,

I picked up a very nice original owner K&T 205 SA today, however doesn't have a vertical head.

I'm wondering whether aside from the drive gear differences, whether vertical heads for 2H, 2CH, 205 S-12, and 307 S-12 should fit and work? I understand the earlier machines had drive gears while perhaps the later vertical heads were driven by the NMTB50 keys?

And, of course if anyone has a lead on a vertical head, that would be fantastic.

-Phil

Try this book page 4... Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - Milling and Slotting Head - Parts Manual | VintageMachinery.org

Back