What's new
What's new

K&T 2H parts

Greg2365

Plastic
Does any have or know of good parts soure for a 2H. I need a y axis cross feed handle. I also need the power feed gears from the right side of the machine that run on the splined vertical shaft inside the machine base. Any help would be much appreciated.
Screenshot_20180707-172241_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20180707-172304_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
I know where you got that one, wondered if it would ever sell.

My 2CHL came from the same place

I may be wrong, but am guessing that the gears are somewhat common across the various machines...........otherwise, I would consider reworking something available from Boston Gear or one of the other suppliers.

He wanted to move it and gave me a good deal on it. The machine came out of a school in Wisconsin. I'm guessing they disabled the power feed by taking the gears out for student "safety". The is in really great shape except for the missing parts. I'm hoping someone knows which machines share the common parts, H, HL etc. Or someone parting something out.

No, I bought mine at least ten years ago, it is a vertical. I had been eyeing the KT, wondering if he was getting hungry yet, like I have any room.
Only recently put the Bridgeport into use that I got there some years back...........have been using the KT for everything since bringing it in.............but the digital readout on the BP is spoiling me.

I had talked to him about a year ago. I was concerned that someone had pulled the gears because something had gone south in the knee. Plus I'm 6-1/2 hours each way. I guess we will find out.

So for the Y-axis... Do you need the entire assembly or just the hand wheel? I have the hand wheel however I don't think I have the other parts for the detent etc. Worst case can always copy the parts from the knee crank, I'm pretty sure those are the same on X, Y and Z.

I need the hand wheel assembly. From the splined end on the hand wheel back. Right now the knee handle is being used.

I had talked to him about a year ago. I was concerned that someone had pulled the gears because something had gone south in the knee. Plus I'm 6-1/2 hours each way. I guess we will find out.

It is that far for me.....................and I'm in the same state

Back