What's new
What's new

K&T 2K parking attachment

hawkfan9

Hot Rolled
Gang-I am still looking for a parking attachment for my model 2K. I am pretty sure a 3H will work, as well. If you have one laying around, or know of one, let's talk.

Thanks,

Jeff

Parking attachments work great, that said on our K&T K-2's we built swing arm jib cranes above both as we have more then one attachment for them and then we store them on a heavy rolling table. Easley roll up along side the machine and lift the attachment up and slide it on. Great for sharing attachments between machines as well. All our K&T attachments have lift points at the center of gravity, we simply built small D rings and threaded them into the factory lifting points.
The other great benefit of this is the jib is used to load/unload heavy material on the mills table.

Parking attachments work great, that said on our K&T K-2's we built swing arm jib cranes above both as we have more then one attachment for them and then we store them on a heavy rolling table. Easley roll up along side the machine and lift the attachment up and slide it on. Great for sharing attachments between machines as well. All our K&T attachments have lift points at the center of gravity, we simply built small D rings and threaded them into the factory lifting points.
The other great benefit of this is the jib is used to load/unload heavy material on the mills table.

THIS.

$79 HF "1,000 lb" pickup-truck-bed hydraulic jack operated micro-cherry-picker "crane".

One each.

ONE length of tubing to slip it over, each machine as needs a "hand".

I ain't all that hurry-up active as you youngsters still rushing about earning a crust, but it works because the HEAVIEST item in the kit is only eleven pounds light and it goes together or tears-down right quick-like for stashing nearby.

So yah get a LOT of mileage outta that one spend, no permanent head-banger, and "real soon, NOW".

Their jack-up die-carts ain't much. But they lift more and with less effort than thin air ever did, so...

Jim

The parking attachment arrived safely from South Dakota. Thanks for the easy transaction, and for strapping it to a pallet. I'll post a picture when I get it mounted. I need to move a bunch of machines to get a hoist next to the side of my mill.

Back