What's new
What's new

1994 cincinnati arrow 750

bmelville21

Plastic
new to this forum but its seam to be a place with a lot of good information.
anyways currently my family business is looking at getting to machining its a brass/aluminum foundry

and they are looking at buying a 1994 Cincinnati arrow 750 im just wondering if it would have aramatic 2100? if not what version would it have? and can you do subroutines with is?

cincinnati mill.jpg

C Mike

new to this forum but its seam to be a place with a lot of good information.
anyways currently my family business is looking at getting to machining its a brass/aluminum foundry

and they are looking at buying a 1994 Cincinnati arrow 750 im just wondering if it would have aramatic 2100? if not what version would it have? and can you do subroutines with is?

Call Cincinnati ( Fives ) 800 934.0735.

Unless it's almost free and comes with tooling I would stay away from it. IMO these machines are poorly designed, the chip trays are complete over kill and a mess, parts are getting hard to find, people who can fix them are getting harder to find and going to the OEM will cost you an arm and a leg.

I bought two of them loaded with tooling and vises for $10,000.00 about six years ago. I had owned an early version years ago with the 950 control so I knew what I was getting. The machines were in decent shape and I was able to get two-three years out of one and the other lasted five. I was able to use the first machine for parts and I knew my way around the machines and could fix just about anything.

I just sent them to the scrap yard last week.

These can do the job and many shops have used the with great success if the price is right you may be willing to take a chance. I would take my time and look for a decent FADAL to start with.

Good luck I wish you the best.

Make Chips Boys !

Ron

Back