What's new
What's new

L&S 2013 Powerturn part out.

Hobby Shop

Stainless
Does anyone need any parts off a 54” Lodge & Shipley 2013 Powerturn?

I really hate to scrap it but its coming off my trailer this week, Friday at the latest. I’m pulling the motor and electrical box but the rest is staying on it.

How worn out is it?

Moonlight Machine asked the same question. I never got a chance to use it. I’m crazy busy and have been trying to get back to him without any luck. Every time I have a chance to look it over, it’s been raining out. It’s been double wrapped, oiled down and sitting on my trailer under tarps for about 3weeks.

It’s a big machine and weighs about 10k so I cannot safely unload it. I can drive somewhere local to have it unloaded and loaded on another truck. If someone came out to look at it and decided they wanted it, I could wait another week but that’s about it. I tried saving it but will break even at $205/ton and selling off a few parts.

What's the status of this? Is it still available? What condition is the headstock gear train?

All the headstock gears look brand new but it looks like the machine is sold. The new owner said he’s picking it up next week. If this deal falls apart and it’s still sitting on my trailer by the end of next week, it’s going in pieces, no exceptions. I have 4 guys lined up wanting parts and I need it off my trailer.

Back