What's new
What's new

LeBlond Regal 15 X 30 Taper Attachment Bed Bracket

efleming

Plastic
I have a LeBlond Regal 15 X 30 (S/N 2B1124) with a taper attachment that is missing the Bed Bracket. I am looking for anyone that may have this old part (doubtful) or someone that can take some dimensions off theirs so that I can fabricate a new one. Here are some pictures of the lathe and the taper attachment. Thanks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a LeBlond Regal 15 X 30 (S/N 2B1124) with a taper attachment that is missing the Bed Bracket. I am looking for anyone that may have this old part (doubtful) or someone that can take some dimensions off theirs so that I can fabricate a new one. Here are some pictures of the lathe and the taper attachment. Thanks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I machined one from a chunk of aluminum with no drawings, never even seen one. Dive in and just do it, not hard to do. If you really need drawings I guess I can do one. My napkin sketch is long gone.

Really elegant ones have been made from scratch. From Pat's photos, apparently all he had to go by was a little "picture" in the Hendey manual

clamp1.jpgclamp2.jpgclamp3.jpg

I machined one from a chunk of aluminum with no drawings, never even seen one. Dive in and just do it, not hard to do. If you really need drawings I guess I can do one. My napkin sketch is long gone.

Thanks for the reply. I can just do it but thought if someone here had already gone through the trouble of drawing it up, it would be a shame to recreate the wheel. :)

Back