What's new
What's new

Mike C.

Cal Haines

Diamond
Does anyone know how to get hold of Mike C.? He hasn't posted since the end of March and his message box is full. Hopefully he's OK.

Cal

I've been wondering about Mike as well.

Can either of you tell me if he's OK?

Thanks.

Chuck
Burbank, CA

Cal emailed Mike at the address I had from way back. Cal reported to me via email that "Between life and computer issues he hasn't been on, but he's fine"

Hopefully Cal won't mind me sharing this:D

He also said that he appreciated the fact that people here were concerned about him and indicated that he was going to try to get back on soon.

Cal

I was just checking to see if you guys really loved me, lol! My laptop went down back in March and I just never got it repaired. Finally took it to my IT guy brother in law last week and he worked a little magic on it. Back up and running, so I'll be here to annoy you folks some more. Thanks for a concern!

I was just checking to see if you guys really loved me, lol! My laptop went down back in March and I just never got it repaired. Finally took it to my IT guy brother in law last week and he worked a little magic on it. Back up and running, so I'll be here to annoy you folks some more. Thanks for a concern!

Good to hear from you again Mike. I thought you might have won the lottery and given up on the iron game.

Regards Tyrone.

We love ya mike....Your ugly, and I hear that you smell bad...but we still love ya....:D

Back