What's new
What's new

PLZ HELP! Cinci 2MH brocken power feed!

Chickensoup

Plastic
Hi guys, im new to the hobby, and just got my Cincinnati No. 2MH horizontal mill up and running! i had to use a VFD, as for my shop is set up for 220 single phase. it runs great through all the gears but the auto/power feed doesn't work:( it is missing a few pieces and i dont even know where to start. i can see gears turning inside behind the big cast plate and i can adjust the power feed speeds but i cant get any of the axis to turn. what am i missing. how can i trouble shoot? does anyone happen to have a diagram? what is the big box called that seems to be powering the table and all?

another issue is that the z axis doesnt even move if i try to raise or lower the table by hand. the lever will engage with the gear behind it, but i cant actually turn the gear. i will have pictures coming soon when i figure out how to upload them.

thank you,
help would be amazing right now

Hi guys, thank you for the link. I didn't see exactly what I was looking for, but I will go through it again.

I un froze the manual z axis. Just needed a little elbow grease;)

My biggest question is,

How do I remove the power feed box? I've got it almost all the way off, but the verticle shaft comming from the transmission is keeping me from removing it off of the mill.

Also, what's the easiest way to upload pictures here?

Thank you very much

Back